Calling on all Twilight readers. What did you like about the book?
The boss and I are leading a teen book discussion on 8/19. Would love to hear positive ideas about the series.
So far no one has asked to sign up but it's early yet for teens to commit.
Reading Rants Redux!
2 years ago

1 comment:
Hi,
I listened to Twilight in my car last month and now I am listening to New Moon. My niece loves them and it was neat to have something in common. I think they are well written and teens can picture themselves as Bella (girls anyway). Don't all teens think they think differently than everyon else? She is kind of quirky and popular - but not on purpose - and cluzy. All these things are endearing. Edward is always interesting and remote. Hard to have sympathy for him except through Bella. After I read/listened to Twilight I didn't think I would read any more of them because they are so...I don't know...tame. A little sappy or something. But I guess they were better than I thought because here I am listening to the second one.
Good luck with you book talk,
Librarian Lil (SCO)
Post a Comment