Ok, as you can see I accomplished the task of creating a blog, adding photos from flickr, adding an avatar (that was my idea), setting up RSS feeds, and last, but not least, creating a widget from my Library Thing site.
I had fun doing most of this but this Library Thing widget is driving me nuts. I've followed the directions, set up for small covers, no text, style 5, yada, yada, yada, and copied and pasted the code. Every single time it comes out in a vertical line instead of the little rectangle of book covers that was showing in the set up. I even deleted the whole thing and tried again. Now I could just pretend like my widget looks exactly the way I wanted it to and no one would be the wiser but that would be too easy. I'm nothing if not tenacious and I will conquer this demon widget someday. But not today.
Reading Rants Redux!
2 years ago

2 comments:
Your Good Reads thing looks great. I think you should just scrap Library Thing.
Thanks, I agree. I'm thinking it's my template but I'm not that concerned to play around anymore. I got the concept.
Do you know who I am? Yes or no is fine.
Post a Comment